kernel 2.4.22-1.2199.4.legacy.nptl for FC1

nigel henry cave.dnb at tiscali.fr
Fri Apr 1 01:00:27 UTC 2005

Hi folks. Just a small query to break the tension from the big mysql debate.
DL'd the latest legacy kernel for FC1 on 1 machine ok. I've another instance
of FC1 that runs on the same machine but as it runs a later kernel from
planetccrma for multimedia apps I didn't expect fedora legacy to update that
one. But on the other machine which I boot from floppy to a
2.4.22-1.2199.nptl kernel no update to the 2199.4.legacy.nptl has appeared. I
havn't missed the update caus it's not in /boot, and isn't on the yum log.
Has the updated kernel been removed for some reason? Nigel.