so, we've got FC2 now...

Dave Jones davej at redhat.com
Mon Apr 11 22:52:20 UTC 2005

On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 06:47:37PM -0400, Matthew Miller wrote:
 > On Mon, Apr 11, 2005 at 06:42:21PM -0400, Dave Jones wrote:
 > > btw, there's ~600 kernel bugs assigned to FC2 right now.
 > Sheeh.

:-/

Theres bugs in there dating back to 2.6.5 era (maybe even earlier if
you dig hard enough). There's a pretty good chance that those bugs
got fixed in one of the next 5 upstream revisions.

 > > - A lot of them are very old, and a lot of them have been in NEEDINFO
 > >   for _months_.  These are probably never going to see any responses
 > >   again.
 > I think we should close all of those, with a "reopen if this is a security
 > issue and it is still an issue".

I'm 99.99999999999999% sure theres no security implications of any of them.
If you spot any that are I'd like to know about it, because as I mentioned
lots of these are FC3 bugs too.

		Dave