Error When Viewing Documentation with Nautilus RHL7.3

William Makowski wfm692 at netscape.net
Sun Apr 17 21:58:32 UTC 2005

After a recent yum update I now receive errors when using the standard launcher to view documentation with nautilus.  The error reads, "The Web Page view encountered an error while starting up."

The launcher properties are as follows...
Name: Help
Comment: Documentation
Command: nautilus --no-default-window --no-desktop ghelp:toc
Type: Application

Using google I found that this error has been reported before.  It appears to be an incompatibility issue between versions of nautilus, nautilus-mozilla, mozilla.  I have the following packages installed.

nautilus 1.0.6-16
nautilus-mozilla 1.0.6-16
mozilla 1.4.3-0.7.1.legacy

I'm thinking I need to downgrade mozilla to get things working again, but am not sure what other changes are required.  Has anyone else run into this problem and found a solution?  Also, does this qualify as an entry for bugzilla?

Bill

Switch to Netscape Internet Service.

Netscape. Just the Net You Need.