FC2 transition progress

Max Pyziur pyz at brama.com
Mon Apr 18 21:59:30 UTC 2005

> On Mon, 2005-04-18 at 15:11 -0500, Eric Rostetter wrote:
>>
>> Can anyone give me an update on the FC2 transition/migration progress?
>> I can see slow progress, but have no real info on how things are
>> going.
>> Anything I can do to help?
>
> Text that was submitted by me to Fedora News...
>
> So FC2 was handed over to Legacy.  Due to a small lack of planning on my

I realize that project management of transitioning FC2 to Fedora Legacy
has many challenges.

However, with all of this I would like to make what I hope is a small
request - would it be possible for the listmaster using Mailman's web
functionality to insert the name of this list into the subject line?
Given the general volume of email (and spam) it makes it easier to scan
subject headings.

[...]