[FC1] Unofficial Updates to ZLIB

Peter J. Holzer hjp+fedora-legacy at wsr.ac.at
Mon Aug 8 18:38:47 UTC 2005

On 2005-08-08 10:47:51 -0500, Mike Klinke wrote:
> On Monday 08 August 2005 10:40, Peter J. Holzer wrote:
> > So fedora legacy includes a patched version of zlib 1.2.0.7, and
> > James offers a package for zlib 1.2.3. Where's the problem?
>

> And all this doesn't seem confusing? 8)

The only thing I find a bit confusing is that these announcements are
posted on the fedora-legacy list, although they don't have anything to
do with the fedora-legacy project. James' project is independent, and
could be viewed as competing. But that's why Jesse asked James to add
the disclaimer only a few days ago.

	hp

--
   _  | Peter J. Holzer    | In our modern say,learn,know in a day
|_|_) | Sysadmin WSR       | world, perhaps being an expert is an
__/   | http://www.hjp.at/ |    -- Catharine Drozdowski on dbi-users.