Suspect that Fedora Legacy site list is being farmed for email addresses

nigel henry cave.dnb at tiscali.fr
Mon Aug 15 19:34:52 UTC 2005

Hi Jesse. Thanks for the reply. It's nice to know it's not the list that's
been compromised. I rapidly ran chkrootkit on the machine in the usual
paranoid way, but it shows all clear. I'm more concerned that perhaps one of
tiscali.fr mailservers has been hit. Particularly with the ammount of spam
and scams I'm getting with loads of CC's directed to tiscali.fr clients. I
had hardly any unsolicited mail when I was in England on a freeserve/ wanadoo
account. Keep up with the good work, FC1 is still going well. Nigel.