8 more days 'til we inherit FC3; are we ready??; FWD: Fedora Core 3 Status Update

David Eisenstein deisenst at gtw.net
Fri Dec 16 02:30:26 UTC 2005

Hi,

In just a little over a week, we are scheduled to inherit Fedora Core 3.
I suppose at the same time, we will be dropping Fedora Core 1 (though I
wish we weren't -- we seem to have a lot more postings of parties
interested in FC1 than we have interested in FC2, and we get more votes
and QA testing on FC1 than FC2 in bugzilla).

Are we ready?  What do we need to prepare for maintaining FC3?

	-David