8 more days 'til we inherit FC3; are we ready??; FWD: Fedora Core 3 Status Update

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 16 03:49:12 UTC 2005

I agree with Jesse and David.  It makes no sense to drop FC1 if there is still user interest (a'la RH73).  A lot of people jumped to FC1 when Redhat changed their business practice (which turned out to be a very good move for them despite mine and other objections), so I think it is in FL's interest to support them.

-Jim P.