8 more days 'til we inherit FC3; are we ready??; FWD: Fedora Core 3 Status Update

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Fri Dec 16 06:48:17 UTC 2005

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005, Michael Mansour wrote:
> Just to add my 2 cents, I still use FC1, FC2 and FC3 on various servers and
> would still like to see FL support for them.

Whether or not there is "user base" for FC1 is irrelevant.

The key point is, are FC1 users willing to participate in pushing out
packages (package proposal, verify QA, publish QA, etc.) ?

The question is:

   If dropping FC1 wouldn't reduce the number of QA folks and the work
   they do [for other distros], we should drop it.