LWN article about us

Jeroen Wunnink jeroen at easyhosting.nl
Fri Feb 4 08:12:27 UTC 2005

Personally I still have several older servers running RH7.3 (our cluster
controlpanel server and some older Plesk machines), RH9 and due to the
screwed up AACRAID SATA drivers in the 2.6 kernel, I'm stuck using FC1 on
our Dell poweredge 750's which customers want to rent..

I think fedoralegacy is a fantastic initiative, and I cheer the continuing
support of FC1, RH7.3 and RH9