LWN article about us

Eric Rostetter rostetter at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Feb 9 16:23:41 UTC 2005

Quoting Michael J Schout <mschout at gkg.net>:

> Eric Rostetter wrote:
>

> >>My employeer is currently using a private yum repository in which we
> >>publish many of the fixes from fedora's bugzilla system in the meantime.
> >

> > Why not contribute some of that back to FL?
>
> Not sure what you mean by that, because I'm taking the packages out of
> FL's own bugzilla.  I'm just installing them before they get into
> updates-testing.

You said "fedora's bugzilla" which I misinterpreted as being from
Fedora Core (since they have the name "Fedora") and not from Fedora
Legacy (which has the name Fedora Legacy).

> My message may have sounded overly critical of the project.  That was
> not my intent.  I realize that FL is short handed and there just isn't
> enough help :).

And I may have sounded overly critical of you, which wasn't my intent.
Just trying to drum up some participation!

--
Eric Rostetter