FC2 Support

Josep L. Guallar-Esteve guallar at easternrad.com
Tue Feb 22 13:43:31 UTC 2005

On Monday 21 February 2005 18:00, David Curry wrote:

> A few days ago, I downloaded of the official release srpm isos and all
> update srpms on a mirror site in Virginia, thinking that I might build
> some cd isos containing a complete set of the final official fedora core
> 2 rpms.  This would be a learning experience for me and essentially
> provide a set of reinstallation CDs for my system as it now stands.  I'm
> sure some time would pass before the task is completed.

> The question arises, though, Is this something  that Fedora Legacy
> Project does at the onset of picking up support for a FC release?

I've never heard of it. I know that CERN (?) used to build ISOs for Red Hat
7.3 plus the updates du jour, calling the result "Red Hat Linux 7.3.4" and
things like that.

But, aside from them, I've never heard of such a thing.

Regards,
Josep
--
Josep L. Guallar-Esteve		Eastern Radiologists, Inc.
Systems and PACS Administration  http://www.easternrad.com