PHP vulnerabilities?

Dan Hollis spamtrap433941935136 at anime.net
Tue Jan 4 23:25:11 UTC 2005

On Wed, 5 Jan 2005, Peter Peltonen wrote:
> Dan Hollis wrote:
> > You can try mine? I compiled vs libxslt-1.1.8-1.
> > http://bani.anime.net/php/
> I have now tested them in one server. Everything else seems to be fine,
> except my Horde/Imp webmail stopped working after the upgrade. No errors
> anywhere, the logins just don't work.

You need to edit /etc/php.ini and change extension_dir to
extension_dir = "/usr/lib/php4"
the default extension_dir as built by the srpm is busted.

also add
extension=imap.so
extension=ldap.so
extension=mysql.so

or whatever extensions you use. the default php.ini is missing them.

again, the srpm is broken in that respect.

-Dan