Wiki Permissions

Jeff Sheltren sheltren at cs.ucsb.edu
Wed Jul 20 20:46:04 UTC 2005

On Jul 20, 2005, at 11:12 AM, seth vidal wrote:

> patent issues are right out from all things fedora afaict.
>
> why would even fedora legacy have patent-linked items?
>
> -sv

Sorry, perhaps my message didn't make sense.  My point was, if we
have a wiki page where people are posting package contributions
(which apparently we won't have - see Jesse's replies to this
thread), that we would probably need to keep an eye on what packages
are getting posted in order to keep out things with patent/copyright
issues.

Since it appears the contrib page was not supposed to exist in the
first place, this isn't really an issue :)

-Jeff