changes are needed, we need keep moving

Igor Nestorović jung at one.ekof.bg.ac.yu
Thu Jun 2 22:23:22 UTC 2005

У čet, 02. 06. 2005. у 13:44 -0500, Eric Rostetter написа:
> If people are using testing-updates and not reporting their success,
> then that is the issue, and that is what needs to be fixed.  I'm not
> sure if this is the case.  If it is, maybe we could make posting a
> success report easier (e.g. a web form they fill out?)
I think this is a good idea. I recognize myself here, sadly.

Anyway, VERIFY+ on all updates-testing packages for rh9 from me
(except /etc/gnome-vfs-2.0/modules/default-modules.conf issue I reported
to John Dalbec, and that was from updates folder; but, maybe that was
just me, since I haven't received the reply). I am using them with
four-five days delay from the date of their original posting, and have
found no problems.
--
Igor Nestorović
Home Page: http://jung.ekof.bg.ac.yu