changes are needed, we need keep moving

Eric Rostetter rostetter at mail.utexas.edu
Fri Jun 3 02:44:27 UTC 2005

Quoting Jim Popovitch <jimpop at yahoo.com>:

> > > I have rh73 installs that don't have mozilla installed.  What's the
> > > impact on me?
> >
> > Yeah, that attitude *is* exactly the problem.
>
> OK, what should be done to eliminate that attitude?  Should I install
> mozilla on my RH73 servers just so that I have to update it?  ;-)

Maybe you should setup a test RH7.3 server, if not a real one a virtual
one (e.g. vmware, etc).

> I'm not saying that because I don't use it nobody else should.  What I
> am saying is that I don't use it and therefore don't see a need to test
> it.

Only reason is to help speed up the entire process, as I said earlier.

> Are others using it?

Yes.

> If so, why aren't they stepping up to test
> it?

Didn't know it was needed.  If someone had directly asked, I surely would
have helped out.  But been busy, and didn't have time to crawl bugzilla
to find out what needs to be done, etc.

>  Do we have data on who needs what out of RH73?

No.

--
Eric Rostetter