bugs at fedoralegacy.org [Re: priorization and rhl73 server-only help [Re: changes are needed, we need keep moving]]

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Mon Jun 6 05:33:22 UTC 2005

On Sun, 5 Jun 2005, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Sun, 2005-06-05 at 18:27 -0400, Jim Popovitch wrote:
>> How about aliasing bugs@ to a new Mailman list
>> (fedora-legacy-bugs at redhat.com) so that A) people can subscribe to it
>> and B) it can be archived and later searched.
>
> Hrm, not sure why?  Bugzilla chatter is pretty lame, and I don't want
> discussion about bugs to happen on a different list than the main list
> or in the bug itself.  History of a bug can be found on the bug itself,
> not in the email chatter from the bugzilla system.

Those folks who are interested in seeing the latest developments in
all the packages (but wouldn't want to add themselves as Cc: to all
the bugs individually) could use this approach.

In particular, the person(s) watching that the status whiteboard
corresponds to the VERIFY/PUBLISH status should be able to see all the
messages easily.