list of all updates for $foo

Hi,

I wrote the attached script half a year ago or so, maybe some of you might find it useful.

Basically you say something like 'list-latest iptables', and it shows all the iptables packages in all Fedora Legacy directories, as well as the updates in RHEL21/RHEL3.

This allows quick & easy answers to the questions, "what is the latest package out there? If I need to build a new package with a security fix, which package should I use as a basis? Has there been an update to RHEL yet?"

Requires lftp.

HTH,