QaTesting wiki page expanded

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Fri Jun 17 20:20:29 UTC 2005

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005, Pekka Savola wrote:
> I've now also updated the Wiki.  I also added a new page describing the
> status whiteboard tags.
>
> http://www.fedoralegacy.org/wiki/index.php/QaTesting
> http://www.fedoralegacy.org/wiki/index.php/StatusWhiteboard

I've also split out the (rather long) QaTesting page to three
new pages (so they can be expanded as needed):

http://www.fedoralegacy.org/wiki/index.php/QaPublish
http://www.fedoralegacy.org/wiki/index.php/QaVerify
http://www.fedoralegacy.org/wiki/index.php/QaSubmit

In particular, I expanded the QaPublish page, as I saw new folks doing
+publish, I thought I should share the "process" I myself use for
+publish.  Using that, I can do +PUBLISH for all 4 OS versions for a
package (if the update is straightforward) in about 10-15 minutes.