Yum did it again

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Thu Jun 23 16:20:30 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-06-23 at 11:50 -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> They are not in bugzilla if thats what you are asking, see my
> previous
> msg about bugzilla and the advil sized headache I get everytime I try
> to enter a bug report.

I'm sorry you have a problem with our defined method of bug reporting
and tracking.  Tonnes of users seem to not have difficulties in filing
bugs, some too many bugs.

Regardless this is beyond the scope of Fedora Legacy.  This is a project
for security backports to end of lifed Red Hat and Fedora releases.
Your problems do not seem to fit into this scope.

Since your time is so precious, a good wipe and re-install would be
quicker than trying to sort out your mess of an install.  Thats just my
opinion, take it for what you will.

End of Topic.

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (http://geek.j2solutions.net)