how to get started with helping the project [...]

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 3 17:54:20 UTC 2005

> I'll state it again, loud and clear.  Fedora Legacy is NOT an
> alternative to Red Hat Enterprise Linux.  It does not have the same
> goal, it does not have the same features, it does not have the same
> responsibility.  PERIOD.

But FL does need to have the same *quality*.  Quality doesn't come
easily, and it's not something that should be taken lightly.  At the end
of the day I just want to contribute to a project that produces
something of quality, time and time again.

Currently the complex puzzle, that FL calls a release, makes it
difficult for FL to grow, in fact I think it is driving people away.  Do
you want people to depend on FL or do you want them to participate only
to the point that they become convinced that paying RH or others is a
much better course.

-Jim P.