how to get started with helping the project [...]

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Thu Mar 3 18:12:40 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 13:06 -0500, Jim Popovitch wrote:
> On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 12:02 -0600, Gilbert Sebenste wrote:
> > On Thu, 3 Mar 2005, Jim Popovitch wrote:
> >
> > > But FL does need to have the same *quality*.  Quality doesn't come
> > > easily, and it's not something that should be taken lightly.  At
> the end
> > > of the day I just want to contribute to a project that produces
> > > something of quality, time and time again.
> >
> > And it does,
>
> But wait, Jesse just said in a different email that it doesn't.  Which
> is it?  WHERE IS IT DOCUMENTED?!?!?!?!

I guess it depends on what your definition of 'quality' is.  The
'quality' of work we produce currently is satisfactory (or nearly so)
for a majority of people.  It isn't however for you.  So, we're not
producing YOUR quality, but we are producing other people's quality.  Is
that clear enough?

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (http://geek.j2solutions.net)
Fedora Legacy Team      (http://www.fedoralegacy.org)