Call for help

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Thu Mar 3 18:20:17 UTC 2005

Coming very soon, we'll be moving our bugs into Red Hat's bugzilla
system and living there.  There are many aspects to this move, including
migration of existing bugs, creating new accounts, re-assigning bugs to
proper components (now that we'll have them), and also rewriting all our
policies and guidelines.

I'm calling for a volunteer to parse through our wiki system and
website, and report back all the places we reference the Fedora.us
bugzilla system, and reference bug filing policy in general.  All of
these pages will have to be updated.  We don't have the new policy
written or decided just yet, this depends on some aspects and
limitations of Red Hat's bugzilla system.  However if we have a list of
whats out there currently, it would help us a lot when making new
policy.

Can anybody step up to the challenge?

--
Jesse Keating RHCE      (http://geek.j2solutions.net)