how to get started with helping the project [...]

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 4 20:25:39 UTC 2005

On Fri, 2005-03-04 at 14:04 -0600, Eric Rostetter wrote:
> Quoting Jim Popovitch <jimpop at yahoo.com>:
>
> > On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 12:46 -0500, Marc Deslauriers wrote:
> > > I think if more rigorous guidelines and procedures are what you're
> > > looking for, clearly FL is not adequate for your needs and you should be
> > > looking elsewhere.
> >
> > Is that the image/statement that FL really truly believes in?  If so,
> > put it up on the main page of the website.
>
> I refuse to put on the web page "Fedora Legacy does not meet the needs
> of Jim Popovitch."

LOL!  For the most part FL does meet my needs.  In fact, the current
contributors do a LOT to assist people, like me, who need some prodding
and/or assistance as well.  What I want to do is find a way to improve
this and avoid any repetition in the release cycle so that updates are
pushed out faster than expected.

-Jim P.