About Fedora Legacy's WikiSite

Barbara Pennacchi barbara.pennacchi at istc.cnr.it
Fri Mar 11 14:02:22 UTC 2005

I forgot who's the guy in charge of the abovesaid wikisite's
configuration, so forgive me for writing to the whole mailing list.

Please take a look at version 17 of SelfIntroduction page. The e-diots are
getting nastier. And I'm getting tired of this pingpong-like game.
Maybe it's about time to tighten up a bit access to the editing of
wikisite? :(

| Barbara Pennacchi               barbara.pennacchi (at) istc.cnr.it |
|                 Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche                 |
|         Istituto di Scienze e Tecnologie della Cognizione          |
|                  V.le Marx 15, 00137 Roma, Italia                  |
|                      http://www.istc.cnr.it/                       |