wiki broken?

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Thu Mar 31 18:37:32 UTC 2005

On Thu, 2005-03-31 at 12:27 -0600, Eric Rostetter wrote:
> Can you give us the reasons it seems like a good idea to you?  If I
> know
> why you want to do it, then maybe I'd agree with you.

Fedora Project website is a central place for Fedora stuff, and Legacy
is a fedora stuff.  The hardware will be better maintained and software
has more people looking after it.  It is already setup for user auth, so
random spamming will be less of an issue.

Also, docs we come up with, and docs other groups come up with can be
linked and reused within the same system making collaboration a bit
easier.

> I'd also want more details about the actual implementation before I
> commented
> on it.  Would it be a separate "virtual" wiki?  Or a tree in their
> wiki?
> What would the url be? etc.

We're working on these details right now.  I would like to include you
on the email conversations I have regarding this.

Was I helpful?  Let others know: