New bugzilla status whiteboard / issues.txt

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Tue May 3 16:53:35 UTC 2005

On Sun, 1 May 2005, Michal Jaegermann wrote:
> On Sun, May 01, 2005 at 09:36:57AM +0300, Pekka Savola wrote:
>> See for example:
>>
>> http://netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist.html
>>
>> The scripts are attached.
>
> If you will filter an output of 'fetch-bugzilla.pl' by
> an attached script then resulting tables are sorted in a numerical
> ascending order by bug id's.  Easy to add in 'create-buglist.sh'
> or one can pipe through a subprocess in 'fetch-bugzilla.pl'
> before showing results.

Actually, I took a bit more look at this, and this isn't necessary --
you can ask the bugzilla to sort the results in any manner you want.

However, I think even better sorting criterium might be "last
changed".  That shows the bad apples which haven't progressed very
much..

I've also tailored the column listing, taking out some unnecessary
ones, adding a couple that seemed very useful.

The table is a bit noisy now because some summary lines are obscenely
long so it wraps to two lines, and the full list of all CVEs could
probably be somewhere else.  But it's still readable.  Take a look at
(revised):

http://netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist.html

The script no longer relies on those tinyurls; I also cleaned up the
search string slightly so it can be manually adjusted.  I dropped the
generic search for "LEGACY"; if someone can figure a keyword search
which would include that but exclude the rest, it could be OK.