FC2 CVS update-testing Package

David Curry dsccable at comcast.net
Tue May 10 03:46:02 UTC 2005

Some question about CVS:

I have no experience with use of cvs and it is not currently installed
on my system.  I am willing to install the updated package on my system
to help verify the update, but at the moment the only thing I could
"test" would be package installaltion.

As one who is unlikely to program anything or develop code to patch
bugs, security exposures, etc., could CVS be useful to me for other
purposes?  I am open to suggestions and willing to spend a little time
developing a CVS installation on my system to help out the QA process.

Dave Curry