Fedora Legacy / FC2 / apt problem

Daniel Qarras dqarras at yahoo.com
Fri May 20 08:10:15 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm having the same problem that was reported last
week:

https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-legacy-list/2005-May/msg00094.html

where apt-get complains:

Get:1 http://download.fedoralegacy.org
apt/fedora/2/i386/updates pkglist [883kB]
Get:2 http://download.fedoralegacy.org
apt/fedora/2/i386/updates release [126B]
Fetched 883kB in 5s (158kB/s)
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
W: Release file did not contain checksum information
for
http://download.fedoralegacy.org/apt/fedora/2/i386/base/pkglist.updates
W: Release file did not contain checksum information
for
http://download.fedoralegacy.org/apt/fedora/2/i386/base/release.updates
W: You may want to run apt-get update to correct these
problems

I have Fedora Legacy GPG key imported, apt is working
with all other repos perfectly, so it seems that this
is not a local problem.

Does anyone known whether I should switch to yum or
are there efforts going on for fixing this?

Thanks a lot,
Dan.

Yahoo! Mail