Fedora Legacy / FC2 / apt problem

Daniel Qarras dqarras at yahoo.com
Sun May 22 09:52:19 UTC 2005

> Hrm, strange.  I had thought that the content below
> the text was
> autogenerated, included the MD5SUM: line.  Guess I
> was wrong.  Fixed and
> uploading to the master mirror.  Sorry for the
> problems.

Thanks a lot, I can now confirm that apt-get works all
ok with Legacy / FC2.

One thing that might be updated is the "Origin:
Fedora" string; I think Fedora Legacy would be better
description. Does not matter really, but in apt's
preferences file the entry Fedora looks a bit strange
alongside with Fedora Core and Fedora Extras.

Cheers,
Dan.