Sendmail Connection Refused

Jake Colman colman at ppllc.com
Wed May 25 18:30:45 UTC 2005

I just completed an upgrade from RH 7.2 to FC1.  In the process sendmail is
refusing connections from localhost and I don't know why.

My sendmail is set to listen on port 2525 since my ISP has blocked port 25.
My email is relayed to me on port 2525 from a backup email server that gets
it for me in the normal fashion.  External email is coming through ok;
internal email is not being delivered. Something about sendmail.mc/cf changed
during the upgrade and its broken me.  Any ideas where I should look?

This is the (seemingly) relevant section of my sendmail.mc:

define(`SMART_HOST', `mail.optonline.net')dnl
DAEMON_OPTIONS(`Port=2525, Name=MTA')dnl
define(`confDOMAIN_NAME', `jnc.com')dnl
MASQUERADE_AS(`jnc.com')dnl

TIA!

...Jake