Buglist: a new 'DEFER' keyword?

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Wed Nov 16 14:03:24 UTC 2005

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005, David Eisenstein wrote:
>> Remember, the buglist is at:
>> http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist.html
>
> Thanks for the reminder of of our projects list, and for the work of
> keeping it up to date.  It's a big help!

I've now created a DEFER keyword in the status whiteboard and
reclassified a number of bugs to it.  See the URL above.  I'm open to
suggestions for other reclassification, etc.

The process flow is that when a package Foo needs to be updated, the
packager would go look if there are any bugs in DEFER state for that
package Foo, and then evaluate whether to include them or not (and if
not, close the DEFER bugs).

I also updated the wiki.