Fedora Legacy Test Update Notification: util-linux and mount

Mike McCarty mike.mccarty at sbcglobal.net
Tue Nov 22 21:54:18 UTC 2005

Jim Popovitch wrote:
> What's the contents of your /etc/yum.conf?
>
> -Jim P.
>
> Mike McCarty wrote:

[that yum didn't pull util-linux and mount]

$ cat /etc/yum.conf
# See the yum.conf(5) man page for information the syntax of this file,
# including failover setup.

[main]
cachedir=/var/cache/yum
debuglevel=2
logfile=/var/log/yum.log
pkgpolicy=newest
distroverpkg=redhat-release
tolerant=1
exactarch=1
exclude=kernel*

[base]
gpgcheck=1
name=Fedora Core $releasever - Base
baseurl=http://download.fedoralegacy.org/fedora/$releasever/os/$basearch

[updates]
gpgcheck=1
name=Fedora Core $releasever Legacy updates
baseurl=http://download.fedoralegacy.org/fedora/$releasever/updates/$basearch

[legacy-utils]
gpgcheck=1
name=Fedora Core $releasever Legacy utilities
baseurl=http://download.fedoralegacy.org/fedora/$releasever/legacy-utils/$basearch
$

You have found the bank of Larn.