Fedora Legacy Test Update Notification: rp-pppoe

Benjamin Smith lists at benjamindsmith.com
Sat Sep 3 01:06:03 UTC 2005

I'm inclined to go with option #3, but I'd want at least ONE verify.

I don't know how many VERIFY marks are needed, but I'd suggest something like
this: If 10 verify marks are needed currently, then drop that requirement by
one per week, so that at 10 weeks, only 1 verify would be needed.

That way, anything people think is important can go out fairly quickly, while
still giving ample time to those who care to try it out first.

I think 6 weeks is a tad short, I'd go more like 2-2.5 months, but 6 weeks
would work.

-Ben

On Friday 26 August 2005 22:49, Pekka Savola wrote:
>   3) just releasing them with lower amount of QA or no QA at all after
>      some timeout (e.g., 6 weeks) and revising if someone complains it
>      doesn't work right.
- XEROX PARC slogan, circa 1978