[FC1] James' Updates

HaJo Schatz hajo at hajo.net
Fri Sep 9 16:46:08 UTC 2005

James Kosin wrote:
> | Starting spamd: The -a option has been removed. Please look at the
> | use_auto_whitelist config option instead.          [ FAILED]
> |
> | I don't see a "-a" option in my /etc/rc.d/init.d/spamassassin file.
> | Any ideas?

Had the same, but can't remember how I resolved it. This was documented
somewhere, I assume on spamassassin.apache.org.

For a start, have you looked into ~/.spamassassin/user_prefs as well?
Or, into /etc/init.d/spamassassin and /etc/sysconfig/spamassassin?

--
HaJo Schatz <hajo at hajo.net>
http://www.HaJo.Net

PGP-Key:  http://www.hajo.net/hajonet/keys/pgpkey_hajo.txt