Fwd: Re: releasing updates-testing packages without VERIFY votes

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Fri Sep 23 19:19:21 UTC 2005

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005, Mike McCarty wrote:
> If Legacy takes this move, then I predict mass exodus.

If nothing happens, I predict mass exodus for the QA testers involved
in the project.

Wait...

That has already happened.  There are less than 5 people who do this
stuff at least in semi-regular manner.

Maybe folks writing on the list should consider how they could
contribute to Fedora Legacy process so that we wouldn't NEED to have
this discussion in the first place.