[Fwd: [SECURITY] [DSA 817-1] New python2.2 packages fix arbitrary code execution]

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 24 22:20:38 UTC 2005

Michal Jaegermann wrote:
> Would you like, please, to write a corresponding bugzilla entry for
> Legacy packages or we should ask David for that?  It appears that he
> already collected all data.

Maybe I'm missing something, didn't the move to RH's bugzilla negate the
need for us to re-list our own bugs?  Isn't a bug in pcre a bug in pcre
regardless of the many flavors of RH that it affects?  I'm not involved
enough with bugzilla to know this, but it strikes me as odd that we
would have a duplicate bug entries in the same system.

-Jim P.