1-2-3 out, time for FC2?

Josep L. Guallar-Esteve guallar at easternrad.com
Wed Apr 5 17:10:28 UTC 2006

On Tuesday 04 April 2006 22:07, NARS wrote:
> I think FC2 is still used by many people, I would suggest you consider
> supporting FC2 for some more time if possible.

Hi NARS,

I believe the problem is caused by lack of enough manpower. Maybe, if you can
round up some volunteers with time, machines and knowledge, FC2 might get
extended support.

If FC1 is still supported by Fedora Legacy (FL), it is b/c there are members
of FL that volunteer time, machines and knowledge to make it happen.

Regards,
Josep
--
Josep L. Guallar-Esteve - IT Department - Eastern Radiologists, Inc.
Systems and PACS Administration  http://www.easternrad.com