Yum config for Fedora Core 4

Eric Rostetter rostetter at mail.utexas.edu
Mon Aug 14 20:47:20 UTC 2006

Quoting Aaron Konstam <akonstam at sbcglobal.net>:

> I must be the only incompetent on the list. Two things:

Nope.

> 1. I find nothing related to FC4 on the website above.

Try again, and use the "page refresh" button to make sure you have
a recent copy.

Or, just go to http://www.fedoralegacy.org/ and follow the links there.

Both are very recent changes though.

> 2. I have no idea what the statement, "Oh, and to add a link to FC4
> also" means.

The page was out of date.  It is now up-to-date.

> I keep- asking about this and I do not get an answer I can understand or
> use. Why is this?

Because sometimes change takes time...  It isn't that you are getting
no answer or that changes are not being made; it's just that the changes
and answers are sometimes slow to happen.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics

Go Longhorns!