Re: Legacy wiki -- statement?

Jeff Sheltren wrote:

On Dec 12, 2006, at 5:32 AM, Roozbeh Pournader wrote:

Well, apparently some hosting companies, like 1&1, are still offering
their customers Fedora Core 4.

http://tinyurl.com/y4q3j3
http://tinyurl.com/y7pj9r

I guess we should try to make things more obvious, or we may be
jeopardizing several servers on the Internet...

Roozbeh

I Roozbeh, do you mean more obvious than what is currently on the wiki?
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legacy

Is this info going out to fedora-announce and the like? A lot of people that need to know this might not be visiting the wiki that often...

Nils Breunese.