Fedora Legacy shutting down

Nils Breunese (Lemonbit) nils at lemonbit.nl
Sun Dec 31 14:05:32 UTC 2006

D.Terweij | NTG-Support wrote:

> I am try to create a local repo if all is synced and add that to my
> boxes.
> And maybe i set it online too. You never know who else is in need
> of "old"
> packages.

Do I understand correctly that the FC1-FC4 base and updates
repositories will still be available at http://
download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/core/ and its mirrors? So
when download.fedoralegacy.org and its mirrors stop the only packages
that we'll 'lose' are the legacy updates? Couldn't the legacy
packages maybe somehow be added to a legacy directory under http://
download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/? Extras has a dir there
too...

Nils Breunese.