The actual proposed QA changes - getting on same page

Eric Rostetter rostetter at mail.utexas.edu
Thu Feb 16 03:09:10 UTC 2006

Quoting David Eisenstein <deisenst at gtw.net>:

> Here below is my understanding of what has been proposed and (correct me
> if I am wrong) appear to be in the process of being implemented.

The list appears to be perfect, and is very useful to understanding
the proposal and all the related issues.  Thanks for preparing and
posting it.  It would have been useful to have this type of thing
earlier.

Having said that, for the record, I'm against the changes...  That's
all I'm going to say.

--
Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics