FC3 yum instructions

Eric Rostetter rostetter at mail.utexas.edu
Wed Feb 22 16:50:16 UTC 2006

Quoting Pekka Savola <pekkas at netcore.fi>:

> I'm all for getting FL closer to common Fedora infrastructure,
> especially as the focus on Fedora Core support is increasing.  Hence,
> Fedora CVS, buildsystem, etc. is the direction we should go.

But what about web vs. wiki?  Should we move to Fedora wiki, or stay
as a more traditional web site, or some of each?  Fedora Extras is
at one end, Fedora Documentation Project is in the middle, we were at
one end but are moving towards the other, etc.  Where should the FL web
be moving; towards wiki or towards web or towards a split between them?

> --

Eric Rostetter
The Department of Physics
The University of Texas at Austin