Announces

Jesse Keating jkeating at j2solutions.net
Fri Feb 24 20:25:19 UTC 2006

On Fri, 2006-02-24 at 15:59 +0100, Danny Terweij - Net Tuning | Net wrote:
> It still works, what I want and what repo's offers for FC3.  But i guess as
> readed on the wiki pages.. there comes a day for a mayor upgrade.. maybe FC7
> is out then.. so FC3>FC7 will be happen some day :P But so long FC3 security
> patches and new software versions provides, i am happy :) Its that i am not
> lazy, i did install for example latest mysql5 on my play FC3 machine, and
> more builded from sources to see how it works and then do it the same on my
> other FC3 box(es)..

Please note that Legacy only works within the Fedora Core space.  The
packages we produce and test are tested against a pure Core system.  You
may run into complications by using these other systems and various
upgraded by 3rd party versions of Core packages when using Legacy
packages.  Use at your own risk and if things break, you get to keep all
the pieces.