Need discussion, Re: Latest contrib perl

Jim Popovitch jimpop at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 3 18:25:35 UTC 2006

I agree with Eric's and Jesse's premise that we test and release each identified fix rather than patching an in-process patch.  It is easier to track (as we generally leverage work done by other distros), and it is easier to QA (as our tests only need to be done for a specific issue not various multiple issues.  Ideally I would like to see our release cycle to be nothing more than an import/merge of the RHEL/FCx fix and then a simple QA rubber-stamping by a few members.

-Jim P.