issues list(s)

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Mon Jan 9 12:36:13 UTC 2006

Remember, there's always a need for folks to do some QA testing.  See the wiki
for instructions and how to get started:

http://www.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legacy/QATesting

In particular,

  - hopefully someone from core can release the 5-6 pending updates and
build some packages :)

  - squid needs "yeah it seems to work" testing, and xine a "yeah, the
fix seems fine -eyeballs"

  - we need folks to propose updated packages (for all the supported
distros) to fix problems, so that these packages can be QA'd.
(personally I'm currently most concerned about missing kernel updates,
the recent xpdf issues, and maybe the perl format string issue).

http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist.html (all)
http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist-rhl73.html
http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist-rhl9.html
http://www.netcore.fi/pekkas/buglist-core1.html