Unable to use instructions to using yum 2.x on RH 9

Ronald Bradford redhat at myvirtualemail.biz
Thu Jan 19 13:15:53 UTC 2006

I use CentOS 4.2, however the machine is a dedicated host located in a
data centre in Texas, so I'm limited to Operating systems provided as I
have no physical access.
They do provide RHEL (which is great) a moderate cost for upgrade,
however it's a clean wipe, and with 30+ web sites, the downtime is
likely to be 2-3 days.

I was looking for a cheap out without the dedicated down time, and
complete re-install of custom software, which I can do, it just takes time.

regards

Ronald