Auto-reporting of successful testing packages

Pekka Savola pekkas at netcore.fi
Sat Jan 21 08:03:44 UTC 2006

On Sat, 21 Jan 2006, Stuart Low wrote:
> You were thinking exactly what I was thinking and I hadn't been checking
> my mail. :(

FWIW, I think this is the direction we need to go to if we want Fedora
Legacy to (remain/become) relevant.

It's just way too much fuss to get:
  1) packages proposed
  2) packages approved for testing
  3) packages which have been out for testing put to official updates

This would address the third problem.  Other suggestions earlier this
week would help with 1) and hopefully also with 2).