Documentation question at fedoralegacy.org

Matt Temple mht at research.dfci.harvard.edu
Fri Mar 3 17:48:41 UTC 2006

At the Fedora Legacy website, I see the following statement in the
Fedora Core 3 paragraph.

> Fedora Core 3 on the x86_64 architecture is not available at this
> point. Users and interested community members can participate in the
> discussions on Fedora Legacy List
> <https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/fedora-legacy-list>.

But looking at the download site, it /looks/ as though the x86_64 rpms
are there.
(Not so for core 2).

Does the site need this updated?

                                                    Matt Temple

Matthew Temple                Tel:    617/632-2597
Director, Research Computing  Fax:    617/582-7820
Dana-Farber Cancer Institute  mht at research.dfci.harvard.edu
44 Binney Street, LG300/300   http://research.dfci.harvard.edu
Boston, MA 02115              Choice is the Choice!