Introduction

Jamie Saunders jamie.saunders at featurecreep.com
Fri Mar 10 23:43:23 UTC 2006

Hi,

First off, here's a brief introduction.  My name is Jamie, I'm an
'Interactive Developer' working for a web/media company based in
Bristol, UK. I have roughly five years experience in Linux server
administration from the days of Red Hat 5.

I've been a member of the Fedora Legacy Project mailing lists for
about a month now and joined primarily to keep up to date with the
latest bug and security fixes.  I've found the discussion between
members to be quite insightful and informative, and have been able to
glean some useful information and resources regarding the Fedora
platform, so thanks all round.

I'm sure I'll have my share of questions to put to the group and I
will certainly contribute where I can.  Although I work in a
production environment my company has just invested in some server
hardware to act as a test bed for any updates and/or modifications to
our live set-up.  This will give me the ability to install, test and
give feedback on test updates released, and also put my limited
experience and knowledge of Linux web-based server admin to good use,
with a hope of giving something back to the online community.

Regards,

Jamie

--
James Saunders
Interactive Developer, Featurecreep Ltd.